Discover all our customers’ recommendations on LinkedIn!
- Support Management in reducing project costs by applying best practices in business analysis;
- Explore with participants the role and core activities of business analysts on a project ;
- Provide participants with requirement documentation techniques to get the job done in an efficient way;
- Prepare participants for the certifications according to the IREB® or IIBA® standards, the leading independent institutes promoting requirements engineering / business analysis.
- A customizable training delivered by practitioners for practitioners;
- An in-depth review of techniques commonly used in requirements engineering;
- Illustration of the theory through pragmatic case studies based on real projects experience;
- A post training follow up on the field by experienced practitioners, if needed.
The training consists of 5 modules covering Business Analysis Fundamentals, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Documentation & Modeling, Requirements Validation & Negotiation and Requirements Management.
(Optional) CPRE Certification
The training can be followed by an exam to become ‘Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering’ (CPRE). This exam is defined by IREB, organized via an independent accredited certification body and consists of multiple choice questions. This CPRE Certification is valid for life.
Any professional with interest in business analysis or having to deal with identifying, gathering, analyzing and managing requirements such as business analysts, functional analysts, project managers, etc.
English, French or Dutch.
Three consecutive days course, from 9am till 5pm.
1.800 EUR excl VAT per participant; Prices include a fully equipped training location, training material & catering services. CPRE Certification exam fees are 300 EUR per participant.
Save money & time by organizing a session at your company premises! Contact us for available dates, price formulas, possible training customization and coaching services.
“The professional experience of the trainers as well as their ability to customize the material to the specific context of the company allowed to convey the participants to further refine their skills as Business Analysts. Supported by the right tools, this training is an excellent starting point to bring your teams of BAs to the next level.”
Bart Vandeputte, sponsored the training initiative for over 50 participants at BNPP Fortis in 2011 while he was Head of Application Support (Operations / Securities Handling) at BNP Paribas Fortis
Our Track Records
escent has successfully delivered its training “Efficient Business Analysis” to more than 150 participants in 2011 from:
- key financial services players such as BNP Paribas Fortis, Isabel, Euroclear, HSBC, Procapital, AXA, etc.;
- other industry players such as Thomas & Piron, Fiducré, etc.